Langue d’intervention anglais
«Performance Chemistry to achieve resilience »
“Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.” Dalai Lama
Presenting Performance Chemistry™, Celynn will share how you can take simple steps today, to impact a healthier, happier and more resilient future. Not only for yourself, but also for those whose lives you may touch.
In this practical and interactive session you will …
· Learn how to become your own CEO (Chief Energy Officer)
· Understand the science of stamina and energy renewal
· Discover the emergence effect of a simple three-point plan for resilience and how your feet, your fork and your feelings can impact your long-term wellbeing
· Gain practical ways to use movement and mindfulness for better performance
· Develop your own ‘resilience road map’ so that you elevate your life by design rather than default
After all, your health, really is your greatest wealth.
Qui est Celynn Morin ?
Celynn Morin is a registered dietitian and works as a full time professional speaker and workplace wellbeing consultant. Celynn was one of the founding members of the Professional Speakers Association in South Africa and has recently moved to London to expand her business in the United Kingdom and Europe. Celynn has been awarded her Certified Speaking Professional designation. Celynn has co-authored two books and developed a variety of online video programmes.
She has developed various science-backed frameworks such as Performance Chemistry™, Wellculator™ and the FAB Quotient™ to help people move from feeling tired, sick and stressed to feeling more energised, more well and more resilient.
Celynn travels extensively and when she is not working, she enjoys doing salsa dancing, mosaic art and true to her French heritage she enjoys champagne and considers herself a foodie.